Do you know quality assurance for pharmaceutical products? Would you like to lead a quality team in building and maintaining quality processes and documents? If you’d also like to work in a small, entrepreneurial, research-oriented company with local production, this might be the job for you!
BioLamina in Sundbyberg is a Swedish biotech company with global clients within research, biotech and pharma. We are a growing team of 25 people working within production, R&D, quality and customer service. BioLamina produces and develops premium laminins, which are proteins used in e.g. stem-cell research. Our quality system is developing and we’re striving to work according to GMP. As Head of quality, you will lead the way!
You will lead a small team within QA and QC. Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Staff responsibility
- Responsibility for the Quality Management System
- Issuing, reviewing and approving SOPs, deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls and customer complaints
- Reviewing and approving specifications and study plans within development and stability
- Release of products to market
- Supporting other departments in trouble shooting, investigations and improvements, e.g. production, R&D and sales.
- Participate in the management team and development of strategies.
Since BioLamina is an entrepreneurial company, there will be great opportunities for you to shape, structure and implement overall quality processes. All other functions at BioLamina are next door!
We created a website with more information about this position: https://search4s.teamtailor.co...
Location:BioLamina in Sundbyberg.
Terms of employment: the position is open-ended with employment at BioLamina.
Start date:upon agreement
- Academic degree in a scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biology, Biotechnology or similar)
- At least 5 years’ experience from quality assurance in the pharma industry or corresponding positions
- Profound understanding of GxP, especially GMP
- Very good skills in creating and reviewing SOPs, deviations, CAPAs, Change Control and/or customer complaints.
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience from working with protein products is highly meriting
- Experience from supplier evaluation
- Experience from development projects
- Good written and spoken Swedish
- Previous leadership experience
As a person, you enjoy creating systems and work hands-on with quality documents as well as taking care of your staff and collaborating closely with other departments. You have the capacity to keep GMP in mind and the patience to implement improvements step by step.
Is this you? Welcome with your application!
Application & more information:
In this recruitment BioLamina is working with Search4S, Recruitment Consultant Anna Rennermalm. For more information contact Anna Rennermalm, +46 707 94 20 05 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application date:Nov 1st2020
Interviews and selection of candidates will be continuous.
BioLamina is a Swedish biotechnology company with a global presence. We offer an expansive portfolio of chemically defined and animal component-free laminin proteins for a variety of applications, including a reliable expansion of pluripotent cell and differentiation and maintenance of specialized cell types.
BioLamina’s Biolaminins™ are the only original full length, human, recombinant laminin cell culture substrates on the market and the impact of our Biolaminin matrices on cell culture quality has been scientifically validated in many high-impact journals.
The company was established in 2009 and was co-founded by Dr. Karl Tryggvason and his son Dr. Kristian Tryggvason, currently CEO. Today the company has about 25 employees spanning from production, R&D, logistics, sales, and marketing. We are a profitable company with an annual increase in revenue of approximately 50 %