Are you an expert on designing preclinical proof of principle studies? Do you wish to work in an entrepreneurial, research environment with all the back-up from a large, financially solid, international pharma company? Chiesi is expanding in Stockholm, come join the team!
As Senior Scientist, Preclinical Development, you drive research projects in order to generate proof of principle for biological drug candidates and ATMPsand add competence within PKPD to the team. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Design, set up and coordinate proof of principle studies.
- Writing study protocols
- Handle breeding of transgenic animals (rodents) through contractors
- Outsourcing and project management of studies with CROs and other partners/collaborations
- Select and develop analyses together with Head of Preclinical & other resources at Chiesi
- Perform or outsource lab analyses, e.g. tissue preparations, ELISA
The employment is with Chiesi as employer. The current location is at Lidingö, but with plans to move to Solna. The position is open-ended, full-time, starting upon agreement.
You will be part of a group that has taken a biopharmaceutical product to the market and has several interesting projects in preclinical phase. You will have closeness to Chiesi ‘s large preclinical competence and still be part of a small organisation with great possibilities to have an impact. Additionally, Chiesi aims to be the world’s first pharmaceutical company that is sustainability certified.
- PhD and/or equivalent proven academic experience
- Relevant industrial experience within preclinical drug development.
- Solid experience from managing proof of principle studies in animals /rodents
- Proven skills within in vitroand in vivopreclinical evaluations
- Knowledge and experience from pharmacokinetic studies, e.g. DMPK, ADME
- Experience from biopharmaceutical products or a very good understanding of it.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience from CNS
- Provenskills within ATMP
- Good understanding of spoken and written Swedish
As you work in teams and manage parts of projects you need to have strong collaborative and communication skills. You also need to be able to plan, initiate, execute and report your work in an independent and systematic way. Also, you always strive to expand and share your professional expertise.
Is this you? Welcome to contact us or submit an application!
Application & Contact
In this recruitment Chiesi collaborates with Search4S, www.search4s.se. For more information about the position, contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Rennermalm, +46 707 94 20 05, email@example.com
Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously, thus submit your application as soon as possible.
Last application date: Feb 1 2019
Chiesi is an international, privately owned pharmaceutical company, with its Corporate Head Office based in Parma, Italy. Chiesi is dedicated to the research, development and sales of innovative, therapeutic prescription medicines in the field of respiratory, neonatology, cystic fibrosis, transplant medicine and rare diseases. Founded in 1935, as a family firm, today, Chiesi spans the globe, employing more than 4,100 people in 26 affiliates worldwide and sells its products in more than 70 countries.